Effectively Shape Your Body
To shape your body the way you want it to be you need to start a body tone workout. The workout should include both cardio and toning. The toning part of your workout routine will help to develop long, lean muscles and the cardio will help to shed the fat in order to show off those sexy muscles.
There are three major areas of the body that you can shape with a tone workout to make you look and feel more attractive. The first is the waist. A smaller waist is obviously the first step in becoming sexier. The second is the lower body; the thighs, hips, and buttocks. The last is your chest and arms. Follow the body tone workout below for the best way to get the best-shaped body.
Best Shape Tone Workout
We will take each of the three major body parts that need a tone workout, one by one. Then pick your favorite moves for each category to mix and match for a great total body workout.
This is a problem area for most women, especially when we get older. Fat deposits around our midsection may feel unflattering, so keeping a flat stomach is not only sexier but also important to our health and posture.
The best way to burn belly fat is through high intensity interval training. You can double your efforts by performing moves with your interval training that will target the abdominal muscles. Here are few examples of high intensity interval training:
Perform the first move for 20 seconds, then rest 10 seconds, then do the same with the next move in the same manner for a total of 4 minutes.
- Steam engines/jumping jacks
- 100ís/jump rope
- Bicycles/high knees
The Thighs, Hips, and Buttocks
This part of the body is the most problematic area of the body for women with a pear shape body, meaning bottom heavy. These women carry most of their excess fat on their thighs, hips, and butt. Fear not if you are one of these women, you can change all that with a good body tone workout.
Side leg raises
- These went out of style in the 80ís but they are coming back because they are so effective in working your outer and inner thighs.
- This is the best exercise that really focuses on the butt muscles. If you want to perk up your backside, this is your best friend.
- These are good for your whole lower body; the legs, hips, butt, and thighs.
The Chest and Arms
A tone workout for your chest and arms is a good way to balance your body and create an hourglass figure.
- These can be a challenge but they are great at working the biceps, triceps, and deltoids. They even work your stomach muscles.
- These are great to work on the little flab you might have on the back of the arm.
The Body Shaper Machine can be used to tone all the major parts of the body as well. It is easy to use and easy to afford!
Effectively Shape Your Body